IMMEDIATE EMPLOYMENT !!
30 -40 YEARS OLD
A GRADUATE OF BS ACCOUNTANCY
- Manage and oversee the daily operation of the accounting department
- Consolidate all financial information and prepare necessary financial reports.
- Preparing profit and loss statements and utilizing appropriate accounting control procedures.
- Manage and improve quality and timely preparation of reports and analysis to make sure deadlines are met.
- Coach less experienced accounting staff to help them resolve problems. Supervise/train accounting staff, duties includes assigning, reviewing and evaluating work performances of every staff.
- Deal with local banks (if necessary) ,government agencies, and clients. Update, monitor and follow up VAT and Tax issues; prepare related tax report and other government compliances for BIR, SEC, Municipal and others.
- Set meeting with client (as required, especially those with account problem).
- Conduct internal audit as necessary to all companies.
- Consult management act in compliance with company policy, local regulation, and potential legal risk.
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records of the accounting.
- Verifying and correcting of all reports submitted by subordinates.
- Analyze existing procedures and identify areas requiring improvement and initiate corrective actions as deemed necessary.
- Supervise all accounting staff to ensure that work is properly allocated and completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the accounting department
Interview conducted from Monday to Saturday between 10am up to 3pm
Interested applicants may send their resume with recent ID picture and other credentials to:
Human Resources Dept.